Do you love the taste of cinnamon? If so, you’re going to love our easy cinnamon roll recipe! This recipe is simple to follow and produces some of the best cinnamon rolls you’ll ever taste. Plus, cinnamon has many health benefits, so these rolls are not only delicious but also good for you!
What is Cinnamon?
Cinnamon is a spice made from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree. It has been used for centuries in both cooking and traditional medicine. Cinnamon has a sweet and warm flavor that goes well in many recipes, such as cinnamon rolls, pies, and cookies.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants, which are compounds that protect your body against damage from free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can cause cell damage and lead to chronic diseases like cancer.
Cinnamon has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce the risk of diseases like arthritis. In addition, cinnamon has been shown to improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes and help lower cholesterol levels.
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
Our cinnamon roll recipe is easy to follow and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, it makes a large batch of rolls, so there is plenty to share!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make the best cinnamon rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set this mixture aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle.
- Spread the softened butter over the dough, then sprinkle on the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Roll the dough up from one of the long sides, then cut it into 12 rolls.
- Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to cool for a few minutes before serving.
There you have it! Our easy cinnamon roll recipe. Be sure to give it a try the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet and delicious. And don’t forget to enjoy the many health benefits of cinnamon!
Did you try this recipe? We’d love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below with a download link of a photo if you like, we will be happy to feature it 🙂
Thanks for reading.. If you enjoyed this article, you may want to checkout Can Cinnamon Cause a Miscarriage, Discover 11 Amazing Cinnamon Benefits for Skin and Hair Health.
About The Author
M.D Mark D. is a Health and Wellness professional writer. Mark has authored many health articles around the following topics: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Pets Health, Mental Health, Medicine, and Supplements.