Men’s Health: Simple & Easy Ways to Increase Testosterone Quickly!
Tired of the low levels of testosterone that cause increased fat, increased cholesterol, increased risk for other circulatory diseases and an inability to perform at your best in the bedroom? In this article you learn some simple and easy methods to natural testosterone treatments.
This article will show you how to increase testosterone levels quickly.
Why Testosterone Matters?
The hormone not only affects your sex life, but also shapes what your muscles look like. Testosterone aids in muscle growth and repair, so testosterone issues can lead to muscle loss. It’s made mainly by the testes.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Known as the “male hormone”, testosterone is actually produced in much smaller amounts than women. It supports sexual function, libido, strength and muscle mass, bone health, red blood cell production, and overall energy levels.
Signs of low testosterone could be:
- decreased sex-drive or trouble getting or keeping an erection
- Overall muscles weakness, slow muscle growth and muscle mass
- Low energy
The Health Risks of Low Testosterone
Testosterone is a hormone released from the body’s adrenal glands in men and their ovaries in women. In adults, low testosterone levels usually come from problems with the testes or pituitary gland that might be part of an endocrine disorder. Having lower than normal levels of testosterone can cause adverse health effects for both men and women.
Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Quickly
Increased testosterone levels are good for us because they play an important role in the growth and development of our bodies. Higher levels can lead to increased sex drive, more energy, and even better metabolics (or the way your body handles food). You can increase your testosterone levels by following these short tips:
Top 8 Testosterone Boosters
A few tips to keep in mind on how to increase testosterone levels quickly:
- Get more than 7 hours of sleep per night.
- Exercise regularly, at least 3 times a week as sports helps in boosting the production of testosterone.
- Don’t skip breakfast – A protein-rich meal in the morning is optimal.
- Stop alcohol consumption as it can zap testosterone levels. Avoid alcohol altogether (even wine).
- Eat sulfur-rich food like eggs, asparagus, and cabbage.
- Use coconut oil daily on raw vegetables, toast, and salad dressings instead of unhealthy butter and large amounts of vegetable oils.
- Eat more healthy fats such as (olive oil, sesame oil, nuts, fatty fish) without trying to cut out any other macronutrient.
- Avoid high consumption of Flaxseeds and Soy Products, Mint, Licorice, Vegetable Oils, Processed Foods these products are proven to lower testosterone levels.
There are many symptoms that can arise from low testosterone, including physical symptoms such as infertility, reduced concentration, and reduced muscle mass. In larger quantities, the symptoms get worse and may lead to depression or erectile dysfunction. In order to combat these symptoms, it is important for people at risk of low testosterone levels to make lifestyle changes. Always look for healthy ways on how to increase testosterone levels quickly in your body, this includes lifestyle change such as dietary changes and exercising more often.